Testimonials!

This is a great site!

I'm very happy to say that it's been a real treat to be a member of this site! Unlike other sites (I won't mention it but I'm sure we've all had experiences with it....), the members are non-judgmental, understanding, and kind to other members when asking for help, or offering advice. Thank you so much to everyone, including especially, it's founder! Sharon

This looks like such a great site I’m so very excited to meet new people... and find people who share the same love of pets as i do...

I really love your site! Awesome job! It’s nice to go and chat about your pets like there your kids and not get stared at like a crazy person! lol.. Keep up the awesome work and i will do my best to spread around your site!

Thanks for the welcome! Love the website :]

Thanks for the welcome :) How long has this website been up? I found it on CL, I'm glad though! It's pretty neat :)

Thank you for making this website. Me and my sister love it. My sister sierra likes it more.

Thanks so much - it's nice to see a place where people can brag about their fuzzy children ;)

What a great site! What made you decide to create this? Just sheer love of our little creatures? Anyhow, thank you. I look forward to meeting new people and being one of the ground level members! Take care now!

Thank you!
I am looking forward to adding input and anything else I can add ... it’s a Facebook for Pet owners- (lol)
 I can’t wait to get started!

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Please feel free to comment.  

Our Great Pets

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

OGP Whats New

Have a lot going on. Waiting for the last upgrades to the platform.

• Will be able to submit videos soon.
  • A forum full of discussions. 
  • Groups completed.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade in Forum. Advertise unwanted pet supplies.
  • Been troubleshooting invites not sending or not being received. Let me know if this happens to you.
  • Currently working on an android app.

I will keep you posted of all "What's New" right here.

This website is powered by Spruz